Smashed avocado and poached eggs with sautéed veg
Any other avocado lovers out there?! Say YEAAAHH!
This totally delicious meal is just one of the many examples of how easy it is to eat well and within the food combining methodology taught in our latest team eBook, How to Plate Up by the gorgeous Natalie Baldock and in conjunction with the Juice Plus+ company.
The eBook comes free as part of the Juicy Life Program and Juicy Circle and is just one of the maaannnny free resources we have to help your holistic journey to releasing the goddess within you be as delicious and seamless as possible.
Enjoy this smashed avocado dish at breakfast, lunch or dinner. There are no rules!
1 slice of ezekiel or paleo bread
1 or 2 poached eggs
Half an avocado, smashed
4 spears fresh asparagus, ends cut off
Thinly sliced capsicum yellow or red
1 tbsp coconut oil
Half a lime, juiced
Celtic sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat, then add capsicum, asparagus and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté vegetables for five minutes.
- Add lime juice and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- In the meantime, put your water onto boil and poach your egg to your desired done-ness.
- Toast your bread and, once ready, top with smashed avocado, layer with vegetables and place your poached egg on top.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste and serve.